1. All abstracts must be submitted in English and should not exceed 250 words. The abstract title, names of authors and affiliations should not be included in the word count.
2. All abstracts should be submitted by April 21, 2018
3. Notification of acceptance for oral or poster presentation will be sent to presenting authors by approximately 2 weeks after submission of the abstract. Scheduling details and instructions for oral and poster presentations will be included with this correspondence.
4. One of the authors whose abstract is accepted must register for the congress. The registration fee is free. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the program and no publication in the book of abstracts.
5. All abstracts accepted for The 2nd Korea-Japan-Taiwan Joint Congress on Neonatology will be published in the syllabus
B. Abstract Contents
1. We welcome abstracts on all topics of relevance for pediatric research or for clinical practice in neonatology.
2. Oral presentation should be submitted only for original research. Poster presentation could be submitted for original research or case report.
3. Twelve oral presentations will be selected and presented (4 oral presentations for each country). All posters which are accepted will be exhibited.
4. Please write down the information of 1) Author(s) and 2) Presenting Author in the process of Abstract submission.
5. Please follow the instructions given below and make sure that each field in the abstract form has been completed.
Original Article: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion (Maximum 250 words) and Key Words (3-5 words)
Case Report: Introduction, Case Report, Conclusion (Maximum 250 words)
- The use of tables, graphs and other types of images in abstracts is discouraged.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full term the first time it appears.
6.For Abstract Revision
- Go to the revision page(link).
- After entering the submission number (Ex: 20180101) and submission password, Click 'Modify submitted abstract' button.
Information for Speakers
1. All accepted abstracts must be presented and discussed.
2. All oral presenters are kindly requested to check the date, time and hall name of their presentation in the Scientific Program.
3. Oral presentation
Oral Presentation will consist of 8 minutes of presentation and 3 minutes of Q&A. We kindly ask you to prepare oral presentation with slide files of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016. The file should be brought to the slide center at least one hour before your presentation time.
4. Poster display (Thursday, May 24, 2018, 12:40 – 13:30)
Poster presenters will be asked to stand by their posters to answer questions about their work. The poster board allotted to you is 109.2 cm high by 77.8 cm wide.
COPYRIGHT 2018 THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF NEONATOLOGY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Tel. 02-730-1993 / Fax. 02-730-1994 / E-mail. email@example.com